You can add an exception breakpoint and on the bottom of the debug Navigator,
drag the little slider all the way to the right to see the code execution path
that is causing your crash.

A exception breakpoint isn't added to any line in code, but traps when any NS
exception is thrown.  You should be able to see the offending method call or
condition in the Console.

Besides showing us the error and code at triggered it, that's all I can do.
The exception breakpoint should help you find out where in your code the issue
is happening.

Cheers.

Sent from my iPad. Please pardon typos.