First, be sure the content in the XML document you're getting back matches the
encoding in the header. If it doesn't and you have no control over the creation
of it, you'll have to figure out the character set yourself. There's also some
methods in NSString that will try to figure out that for you and return that.
Secondly, ISO-8859-1 and UTF-8 are not equivalent.
--
Gary L. Wade (Sent from my iPad)
http://www.garywade.com/