Hi Jens,

“What behavior, that you've seen in an existing 3rd party app, are you trying
to implement?”

Good question. I’m not really sure if the features that I’m trying to implement
are actually doable on iOS :(

For most of the alarm apps out there, AFAIK they are using Local Notifications.

I was expecting to display a custom view / display a sound / bring an app to
the foreground at any given time. Local Notifications seems to be the closer
that I can get. Is there any other way to build something like that?

AFAIK, remote notifications works pretty much the same as Local Notifications,
right?

Thanks in advance.

Claudio M. E. Bastos Iorio