Hi!

I have a window with a custom view, which contains two children: a textview
with scrollbars and a button. I would like to overlay the button over the
textview so when I click in that area somewhere, the button receives the
event before the textview. It kind of works, except for one thing: the
cursor is always of the I-beam variety, even when above the button, see [1]
and [2].

I think the problem is that the "sibling views overlap" but don't know how
to fix it. I tried to move the button beneath the textview in hierarchy but
that doesn't work (button is not shown) and I tried to `addTrackingArea:`
but that doesn't work either (maybe I didn't do it the right way but then
again, I thought NSButton has its own tracking area).

Please, how can I make the cursor change back to the default variety when
hovering over the button? I can place the button in a custom view and work
with that view, if that helps..?

[1] http://i.stack.imgur.com/3E6AM.png
[2] http://i.stack.imgur.com/TpzoI.png