> On 13 Jan 2015, at 00:34, Gleb Dolgich <gleb...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> You can throw it at me as well, what with me being the author of CocoaFob

Gleb, I appreciate your input. I found the no_openssl branch and downloaded it,
but I'm still unsure what to do with it.

On the CocoaFob page it says "There is no framework or a library to link
against. You include the files you need in your application project directly".

Could you walk me through which files I need to include in my project?
Presumably, I only need the stuff in the objc folder, do I import all of those
files? And if so, what headers do I import into the class that contains my
registration view? What method/methods do I connect the "Enter" button and
NSTextField where the code is entered (in my licence validation window) to?
This is the level of help I need.

TIA

Best

Phil