> On 13 Jan 2015, at 1:18 pm, Charles Srstka <cocoa...@charlessoft.com> wrote:
>
> Now I just put it in plain C/Obj-C functions, because:
>
> 1. The assembly is always there.

I agree about just using plain code, as the obfuscation is in the source
mostly, not the resulting object code.

But if it's built from macros, and then those macros are used whenever you need
to check against licensed/unlicensed, then at least that forces a would-be
attacker to patch every place, not just one. Chances are the work involved
isn't worth the effort.

--Graham