On 04 Feb 2015, at 8:26 am, Alex Zavatone <z...@mac.com> wrote:

> Looking at the UIScrollView to which they applied, I couldn't make heads or
> tails of how the constraints listed in the console translated into the
> constraints on the only UIScrollView in the XIB.

I don't suppose you saved a copy of the log message, did you?  We might be able
to help shed some light on it.

> Attempting to revert the VC and the XIB to what was in the repo had no effect
> on resolving the issue.
>
> Quitting and restarting Xcode had no effect on resolving the issue.

Did you clean your build folder?  Xcode is well known for leaving compiled xibs
lying around in the build product after they have been e.g. removed from the
project.  Recent versions also seem to have a propensity for hanging onto
diagnostic and error messages that are no longer relevant and which can only be
cleared by doing a full clean.