If debugging your code or interface builder layouts don't help, it
could be a corrupt Xcode project.

I have at times been able to fix my .pbxproj documents by editing them
with a text editor.  If you study them for a little while you can
obtain some insight as to what the format means.

There exists a market opportunity for validating interface builder
layouts.  I've often thought of writing such a tool but I just don't
have the headspace to deal with it.  I've experienced all manner of
problems because of error between seat and keyboard (or mouse, in the
case of IB).  Such a tool would perform validation that's not already
done by Xcode.

Mike
Michael David Crawford, Consulting Software Engineer
mdcrawf...@gmail.com
http://www.warplife.com/mdc/

   Available for Software Development in the Portland, Oregon Metropolitan
Area.