> otool -t -V APP > /tmp/longFileOfDisassembly
>
> vi the file and look for _dsyrk_ instances, they should be in comments like
> ## symbol stub for _dsyrk_
>
> scan backwards to find what routine you’re in, should be a couple of
> screenfuls up at most.
>
> Obviously better using a debug version of the code :)

I tried that. I get this:

$ otool -tV MyApp | edit
otool(49911,0x7fff7f1cd300) malloc: *** error for object 0x6b2db0: pointer
being freed was not allocated

But it does generate a couple million lines of output before crashing. I can
find only one reference:

00175308        f3c4e972        blx     0x5395f0 @ symbol stub for: _dsyrk_

But nothing more. There doesn't seem to be any debug info (despite this being a
debug build; the dSYM is separate, dunno how to incorporate that).

--
Rick Mann
rm...@latencyzero.com