While that app seems amazing, I can't figure out how to get it to show me what
I need to know. It shows some information for dsyrk_, but nothing that looks
like a call site. Here are the three things it finds:

----------------------------------
              imp___picsymbolstub4__dsyrk_:
004a0e88         ldr        r12, = 0x9d26c
; 0x4a0e94 (imp___picsymbolstub4__dsyrk_ + 0xc), XREF=sub_e2038+104
004a0e8c         add        r12, pc, r12
; imp___la_symbol_ptr__dsyrk_
004a0e90         ldr        pc, [r12]
; imp___la_symbol_ptr__dsyrk_
                        ; endp
004a0e94         dd         0x0009d26c
; XREF=imp___picsymbolstub4__dsyrk_
----------------------------------
             imp___la_symbol_ptr__dsyrk_:
0053e100         dd         0x004a2b14
; XREF=imp___picsymbolstub4__dsyrk_+4, imp___picsymbolstub4__dsyrk_+8
----------------------------------
             _dsyrk_:
006a1b44         db  0x00 ; '.'
006a1b45         db  0x00 ; '.'
006a1b46         db  0x00 ; '.'
006a1b47         db  0x00 ; '.'

Anyway, a little more exploring and I was able to chase the call chain up a
bit, but there are no symbols. I tried to load the dSYM for it, but complained
about that being a bad format.

--
Rick Mann
rm...@latencyzero.com