On Apr 28, 2015, at 10:57 , William Squires <wsqui...@satx.rr.com> wrote:

> the whole simulator screen is taller than my iMac's screen can display, even
> for "iPhone 5s" as the simulator target, …

So change the display scale to 50% from the simulator’s Window menu.

> … thus I have to scroll the table view to see the remaining UITableViewCell
> instances

No, you wouldn’t have to scroll the table view, you’d have to scroll the
simulator’s window (but I don’t recall whether it does scroll).

Do you have a small sample project you can post to GitHub or DropBox or even
email? It’d be interesting to see if others can see the same behavior.