On ٢٨‏/٠٤‏/٢٠١٥, at ١٩:٥٧, William Squires <wsqui...@satx.rr.com> wrote:
>  If I select "iPhone Retina (4-inch)" (again in the Xcode 5 project), I no
> longer get all 20 cells, and - in fact - the last cell visible, "Dwalin", is
> cut off so you can't see all of the cell, even with the (table) view scrolled
> down all the way. This problem appears to have something to do with Retina
> support/simulation.

 Is it possible that you set up the table view to not auto-resize correctly? If
you design your XIB at iPhone 5 heights and don't have the scroll view resize
vertically, then launching it on a smaller iPhone 4 would resize the
surrounding UIWindow, but not the list in it, so the list would "stick out off
the bottom of your screen" and be unreachable.

-- Uli
http://stacksmith <http://stacksmith/>.org