Jens, I don't see a setting in the Source Editor's Fonts and Colors that
displays a difference between a class's properties and a class's ivars.

When you apply a color change or a font change there is no visual
differentiation between those two.

Honestly, I would love to see the properties on one style and the ivars in
another, but in the midnight scheme they take the same formatting.

Sent from my iPod Touch. Please pardon typos.