Stefano,

A new xmdrivers.jar is attached with an updated drived for XSLTC.
You can now run your tests again.

You'll need a bunch of jars in "runxsltmark" scripts:

      XSLTCDriver)
       CLASSPATH=$WORKDIR/third-party/xalan-j/bin/BCEL.jar
       CLASSPATH=$WORKDIR/third-party/xalan-j/bin/xsltc.jar:$CLASSPATH
       CLASSPATH=$WORKDIR/third-party/xalan-j/bin/java_cup.jar:$CLASSPATH
       CLASSPATH=$WORKDIR/third-party/xalan-j/bin/JLex.jar:$CLASSPATH
       CLASSPATH=$WORKDIR/third-party/xalan-j/bin/regexp.jar:$CLASSPATH
       CLASSPATH=$WORKDIR/third-party/xalan-j/bin/runtime.jar:$CLASSPATH
                ;;

(regexp is from jakarta)

You may also need to modify default.conf in 'testcases' dir.
For instance I have disabled 'dbonerow' which a very long time for translets
(and I don't yet know why).

If you have any trouble with running the benchmark send me email.

--Jacek