MORAVEK Peter wrote:

> > Results:
> > Xalan 2.3 XSLTC
> > XT
> > MSXML 3.0
>
> And what about SAXON and MSXML 4.0 ? How are the results of the benchmarks
> with these two transformers ?

Saxon was way slower (around 100, check my previous post on the matter)

I couldn't test MSXML 4.0 because I didn't have a suitable driver for
XSLTMark, if you write one for me I'll redo the tests as well :)

                          able to give birth to a dancing star.
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]>                             Friedrich Nietzsche