>De: Carsten Ziegeler [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
>
>Hi Diana,
>
>I can only speak for myself, but this process seems a little bit
>over complicated as it involves many stages. We don't want to print
>a book, we only want good documentation.
>
>I can live with your steps 1-3 and would change step 4 and 5:
>
>4. Author sends docs as patch or commits it into scratchpad docs
>
>5. Documentation Coordinator (or someone else) picks up doc,
>   revises it and applies it to the documentation.
>
>Now I'm interested in the response :)

I agree : having a doc in scratchpad for quick review, then having them
moved to core doc even if not perfect, and adding patch from time to time
seems to be more realistic.
We must'nt forget that code is still moving and that the doc will have to be
patched anyway. (I even do not know if the current HEAD constructor of
AbstractSAXSource need the Environnement object :) )

mmm, while we are at it : is there a standard notation to tell wich version
of cocoon is concerned y a sample, code snipet, note, ... ?

fabien.