From: Andreas Hochsteger [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Tuesday, September 24, 2002 10:58 AM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: Publication on cocoon

Hi!

Am Dienstag, 24. September 2002 10:27 schrieb Tom Klaasen:
> Cocoon in the spotlight:
> http://www.javaworld.com/javaworld/jw-09-2002/jw-0920-cocoon.html
>
> JavaWorld usually gives a concise overview of the product, whilst also
> giving you a taste of the technical implementation. Ideal for having a
> quick feel of what a product is about. This article seems to be no
> exception (yes, I admit, I didn't read it entirely).
>
> Time for a "In the press" page ? ;-)

Definitely!

Here are some more (unfortunately only german) articles, which are from the
german "Java Magazin":

Die Verpuppung - Teil 1 (The pupation - Part 1)
http://www.xml-magazin.de/itr/online_artikel/show.php3?id=154&nodeid=69

Die Verpuppung - Teil 2 (The pupation - Part 2)
http://www.xml-magazin.de/itr/online_artikel/show.php3?id=155&nodeid=69

They are both written from the authors of the great new book "Cocoon:
Building
XML Applications": Matthew Langham and Carsten Ziegeler
I guess you know them all ;-)

> tomK

Bye,

        Andreas Hochsteger