Carsten,

IMHO, a separate "Cocoon In the press" page will have a greater impact on casual
visitors... like IT managers trying to figure out
what this "Cocoon-thing" is.

This page should list only articles appeared on printed journals or *major* web
publications (I know, I know, *major* is in the eye
of the beholder).

Best regards,

               Luca Morandini
               GIS Consultant