On Wednesday, September 25, 2002, at 03:50  AM, Carsten Ziegeler wrote:

> Ok, agreed. I only wanted to give a hint that most articles are
> already linked in the docs.

I agree with Carsten's earlier point. Most articles have links within
existing docs.

> BTW: What does our documentation team say to this?

If someone really needs this doc -- to impress a boss/prospective
client/IT manager -- then I suggest he/she create a patch. I promise to
get it up on the live site quickly (in time for you to impress your
boss/client/IT manager).

Diana