Ok, this thread had made alot of people think about it and the conclusion
is that we should not switch to a newer/better container at least until a
2.1 release is out, right?

I've allready commited the step 1 (Loggable -> LogEnabled).

Now I'm on step 2 (as there has not been any -1). This can be done while
we stay with ECM for now and have still backward compatability for all
custom Components somebody has around for his private projects.

But I have some questions about this move. We have classes named after
the deprecated Interfaces (ie. CocoonComponentManger, ComposerAction). I'd
like to hear your suggestion how we should deal with those:

1. don't change the names
2. rename them to appropriate names like CocoonServiceManager
3. create new one and deprecate the old ones

What is your oppinion?

Giacomo