Stefano Mazzocchi wrote:

> >>map:generator    Generator.java    generate
> >>map:transformer  Transformer.java  transform
> >>...              ...               ...
> >>map:pipe         Pipeline.java     pipeline
> >

> > Is this a real problem? I've never thought about such relationship.
> > Anybody else?
>
> Well, if somebody thinks it is a problem we can change the java
> classname with much less user pain.

The classes and interfaces are new for 2.1, so changing them is absolutely
painless.

Having a weekend for thinking about the naming problem, I think Stefano
is right, that map:pipe (= a verb) is not a good choice to use for the
pipelines section (= the section where pipelines are defined).

So, I agree (now) that we should rename the components section from
map:pipeline to map:pipe.

Anyone against this? If not I can rename them tomorrow.

Carsten