Ugo Cei wrote:

> Reinhard Poetz wrote:
> > Therefore I'll come up with a solution of using the flow as
> controller for
> > XMLForms - a 'pre-alpha' version is already running at my laptop. I know
> > that my solution is far from being perfect (continuations can
> be very tricky
> > ...) but I want to learn and the feedback will make me learn
> new things and
> > this will make our/my solutions better.
>
> Do you mean something like this?
>
> var form = getForm("progetto-form", progetto,
>       "context://flows/workflow-schema.xml");
> while (true) {
>       form.save(cocoon.environment.getObjectModel(), "request");
>       sendPageAndWait("progetto-form",  { "username" : user.name });
>       form.populate(cocoon.environment.getObjectModel());
>       form.validate("progetto");
>       if (form.getViolations() != null &&
>           form.getViolations().size() > 0) {
>               continue;
>       break;
> }

Yes. (Additionally?) I use continuations to move forward/backward within the
flow. This works well but sometimes I get some strange results after using
the previous/next button of the *browser*.
My next step will be controlling Ivelin's XMLForm example with a flow
script. If this works I'll submit a patch that enables others to have a look
at it.

Reinhard