Oops. I wrote the initial mail of the thread in the good sense. I think
that Cocoon need a chart transformer as it use a PDF serializer, MP3
directory generator and so on. By the way into Cocoon we see 2 PDF
serializer:

itext and FOP.

I never thinked it will trig a hot discusion. Sorry for that.

Antonio Gallardo.

Nicola Ken Barozzi dijo: