On Sat, 25 Jan 2003, Luca Morandini wrote:

> [...]

For my opinion, it is not always the one transformer, it is more the
rat-tail, the dependency to JChart.

Have ever count number of libaries in WEB-INF/lib? No? There are in a
complete dist. 107! jar files. Okay, without the cocoon libs 80 files.
I'm guilty for 4 files :-/

<kidding>
The CVS HEAD is so big! How big is it? It is so big that
on my 2.4GHz Computer with 1GB ram the build took 4min 20sec.
</kidding>
So users got a OutOfMemoryException during the generation of the build.

If anyone ask me, I would move my stuff to cocoondev.

My 2cents, Stephan Michels.