Nicola, I didn't make myself clear.
I just wanted to say that I like my software more than yours, just as I like my son
more than anyone else's son. That's human I
presume. Period.

For the same reason, I like my software to grow, and I want other people to enjoy and
enhance it.

If ChartTransfromer stayed the same in, say, two years from now, it would mean that it
was useful to nobody, hence, I welcome your
(or anybody's) changes to it.

Having said that, what to do about ChartTransformer ?

Plese, take into account that we're going to add more features to it (see the todo
list) and they will be developed with only
JFreeChart in mind... as I stated before, I think licensing is an issue that can be
easily overcome.

Regards,

               Luca Morandini
               GIS Consultant