Stefano Mazzocchi wrote:
Sylvain Wallez wrote:

What about adding to the docs a "birthday.xml" validated by "birthday.dtd" and handled by the appropriate forrest skin ?
What was that joke about every program evolving until it's able to send email? (we reached that stage ages ago, to be quite honest)...

here we could have a joke about anything growing into an xml file with a validation schema an a presentation stylesheet.

but didn't we want the committers bio pages? those would be perfect to host that data.
Yes, there is a small thought about it on forrest-dev. IMHO the best thing is to make each person put his bios (hahaha) where he wants, and Forrest could be used for it. Since there are so many cross-project committers, having a link to that page from each project IMHO makes more sense...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY PIER!!! :-D

--
Nicola Ken Barozzi [EMAIL PROTECTED]
- verba volant, scripta manent -