Nicola Ken Barozzi wrote:

Stefano Mazzocchi wrote:

Sylvain Wallez wrote:

What about adding to the docs a "birthday.xml" validated by "birthday.dtd" and handled by the appropriate forrest skin ?

What was that joke about every program evolving until it's able to send email? (we reached that stage ages ago, to be quite honest)...

here we could have a joke about anything growing into an xml file with a validation schema an a presentation stylesheet.

but didn't we want the committers bio pages? those would be perfect to host that data.

Yes, there is a small thought about it on forrest-dev. IMHO the best thing is to make each person put his bios (hahaha) where he wants, and Forrest could be used for it. Since there are so many cross-project committers, having a link to that page from each project IMHO makes more sense...

Yep. The "who we are" page should point these home pages, and we could include in these pages some FOAF [1] information. FOAF doesn't seem to currently include the birth date, but since it's an ongoing spec, we could ask for its inclusion. We could even have RSS-like FOAF auto-discovery in the index.html page !

HAPPY BIRTHDAY PIER!!!  :-D

HAPPY BIRTHDAY !! (and the thread goes on !)

Sylvain

[1] http://rdfweb.org/foaf/