Upayavira wrote:

Do we have hard dependencies on servlet ? AFAIK we have some for those
components that can't live without it (e.g. JSPGenerator), but are
there others ?

Try running the CLI without a reference to servlet-XXX.jar. It fails whilst loading in configs. I tried to work out why, but it was beyond my current expertise (probably because I don't have Avalon source installed). And the CLI certainly shouldn't need to know about servlet stuff.

Ok. So we have some. I'll have a look at this.

Ah, and there's no need to CC me privately as I closely monitor this list ;-)

Sylvain