Rob Johnston wrote:
Is this a bug that I should report?  I spoke to someone else who had the
exact same problem with cocoon 2.1-dev under FreeBSD (over a month ago)
& he said his solution was to "not ship with support for FreeBSD" --
which isn't a viable option for us (even though the jdks for FreeBSD are
not "officially" supported by Sun).

Does this look more like a cocoon problem or an excalibur problem?

It looks like you have the wront Event JAR in your classpath.

-- "You know the world is going crazy when the best rapper is a white guy, the best golfer is a black guy, The Swiss hold the America's Cup, France is accusing the US of arrogance, and Germany doesn't want to go to war. And the 3 most powerful men in America are named 'Bush', 'Dick', and 'Colon' (sic)".

-----Chris Rock