What I've done with resin :
1. I've followed the instructions on the C2 site for replacing
[dom|jaxp|sax].jar with xerces/xalan
2. tried it with tomcat and not seen this error
3. Searched the mailing list archives for answers.

So Only in resin 2.x, has anyone seen the following error with
C2Beta1 :

org.apache.cocoon.ProcessingException: The sitemap handler's sitemap is
not available.
        at
org.apache.cocoon.sitemap.Manager.setupProcessing(Manager.java:179)
        at org.apache.cocoon.sitemap.Manager.invoke(Manager.java:93)
        at
org.apache.cocoon.servlet.CocoonServlet.service(CocoonServlet.java:471)
        at javax.servlet.http.HttpServlet.service(HttpServlet.java:103)
        at
com.caucho.server.http.FilterChainServlet.doFilter(FilterChainServlet.java:82)
        at com.caucho.server.http.Invocation.service(Invocation.java:272)
        at
com.caucho.server.http.CacheInvocation.service(CacheInvocation.java:128)
        at com.caucho.server.http.JniRequest.dispatch(JniRequest.java:226)

| Kevin Sonney        [EMAIL PROTECTED] |
| Systems Programmer    www.webslingerZ.com |

"The weakest link in any civil rights case is always the
defendant. Imagine being a lawyer and getting a call from me. That's why I
try to, uh, behave myself." - Hunter S. Thompson