Hi Tim,

Not sure if you've already figured out your problem, but I finally
got mine running (sort of) :-), so i thought i'd suggest a couple of
things...

1.  Are your org.apache.cocoon.www.sitemap_xmap classes actually
getting created under...

/local/jakarta-tomcat-3.2.2/work/localhost_8080%2Fcocoon

If so, see if they're compiling.  It sounds like these might not be
getting created.  Might be a write permission??  It doesn't complain
about not being able to compile the sitemap.

2. There was probably another was to solve this, but I ended up
having to remove the following lines from my main sitemap.xmap.  It
was complaining about missing classes.  I had my DISPLAY set and that
didn't help.

<map:serializer name="vrml"   mime-type="model/vrml"
src="org.apache.cocoon.serialization.TextSerializer"/>

<map:serializer name="svgxml" mime-type="image/svg-xml"
src="org.apache.cocoon.serialization.XMLSerializer">
<doctype-public>-//W3C//DTD SVG 20000303
Stylable//EN</doctype-public>
<doctype-system>http://www.w3.org/TR/2000/03/WD-SVG-20000303/</doctype-system>
</map:serializer>
<map:serializer name="svg2jpeg" mime-type="image/jpeg"
src="org.apache.cocoon.serialization.SVGSerializer">
<!-- example parameter - background colour is bright green
<parameter name="background_color" type="color" value="#00FF00"/>
-->
</map:serializer>
<map:serializer name="svg2png" mime-type="image/png"
src="org.apache.cocoon.serialization.SVGSerializer">
</map:serializer>
<map:serializer name="fo2pdf"
src="org.apache.cocoon.serialization.FOPSerializer"
mime-type="application/pdf"/>

3.  As you probably know, ignore the ibm error, that's a weblogic's
thing, and beta1 has this listed in the cocoon.xconf.  You can also
remove this line from your conf file as well.  Just didn't want you
chasing that one up as i did until i saw a posting about it.

thanks,
cass

http://phonecard.yahoo.com/