Hello

I've been using the following xml declaration in Cocoon 1 with
excellent results:

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="MacRoman"?>

(becuase our live XML data is coming from a database on a Mac and
there are some non-ascii characters we're sending out that need to be
recognised appropriately by cocoon)

Anyway, Cocoon 2 doesn't seem to like this at all... I get the following error:

org.apache.cocoon.ProcessingException: Failed to execute
pipeline.:java.lang.RuntimeException: Problem in getTransformer:The
encoding "MacRoman" is not supported.

So, is the MacRoman text encoding just completely not supported by
Cocoon 2? or is there something I can do to make this work?

Thanks

-jesse

--

       Jesse Reynolds - Virtual Artists Pty Ltd - http://www.va.com.au