Thanks Fulvio for your kind thoughts.

I'm fully aware that it would be much better if our database could
send out UTF-8, but that's alot of work that I'd rather not do.
Cocoon1 has been doing a perfect job of understanding MacRoman to
date, it would seem a great pity to have lost this functionality.

There must be a way of doing it in a pipeline somehow. Hopefully
someone has already written the code.

Cheers

Jesse

--