Aloha Chris,

I'm trying to do this now.  Its not all that easy, but not impossible.

My biggest problem is trying to use cocoon in the EJB layer when you
have no access to an http request.  Sometimes you have to create a
request-like object that can be difficult.

--
Mahalo,
 Russell                            mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]

4Charity - Changing the world,
 one click at a time.