> From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
>
> OK, I see. Thank you Olivier.
>
> Finally if I want the basic stuff I need cocoon.jar (and others? Do
you exist
> a description list of the additionnal libraries?)

See http://xml.apache.org/cocoon/installing/jars.html.

Simple procedure to customize your war is:

0. Have cocoon source distribution
1. Remove all unnecessary (for you) libraries from lib/optional
2. Add libraries you need to lib/local (or lib/optional if you don't
have lib/local)
3. build clean
4. build -Dinclude.webapp.libs=yes webapp

You will get customized war.

> in my "something.war" (or cocoon.war).
> But do you have to include this cocoon.war in each Enterprise
ARchive??

Yes. If you don't have war in the ear - you don't have web application.
If you don't have web application in ear - you don't have web interface.

Vadim