David Rosenstrauch wrote:

> If this is available in an FAQ somewhere, please feel free to point me there, but I
>couldn't find anything.
>
> Is there any way for me to test more efficiently under cocoon?  Currently my process
>is:

You can use Tomcat's manager app to reload your app without restarting
Tomcat. First you have to set up a password for the manager role in
tomcat-users.xml (maybe more, look at the tomcat docs), then you can
reload by going to a URL like this:

http://localhost:8080/manager/reload?path=/[your app]

Should work, although you may have to specify reloadable=true in the
Tomcat context for your app.

Steve