From: Alex Vishnev [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: 14. november 2001 16:40
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Object Oriented Database Access

Hello All,
I have been monitoring this list for some time. I have only seen relational
database issues being discussed. I was wondering if anyone has considered
object-oriented databases for storing their data. There are a number of
commercial object oriented databases on the market (Versant, ObjectStore,
Poet and others) as well as public domain Ozone (http://www.ozone-db.org).
Does anyone on the list knows if there is framework in existence to
generically access OODBMS? Is there an XSP name space (in concept similar to
esql) available for this access?
Alex Vishnev