Von: Lewis, Andrew J [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Gesendet: Montag, 21. Januar 2002 17:08
An: '[EMAIL PROTECTED]'
Betreff: RE: Cocoon on a read-only medium

actually - you need the EXE. Launching documents directly from the
autorun.inf is error prone, and unreliable. There is another technotes out
there that basically points out that the type of exec call they use is not
the ShellOpen but rather a lower leve exec so the program needs to be an EXE
or a COM file.

I've been bit by that before. The wierd thing is that the document only will
work on some versions, but not others.