Hi Todd,

Hmm no we donıt have that as I understand Cocoon does not support the
xsl:output...... Here is the snip from the faq

The Cocoon project doesn't implement the xsl:output feature for XSLT because
we believe it breaks the separation of concerns and doesn't match the
internal Cocoon architecture

But yes this would solve the problem I believe and thatıs why I am asking
the community for any ideas. We have the same problem with html entities
being parsed and then "reread" from a form text field back into a database
and then not being strict xml/xsl.

FWIW
The only browser that outputs html entities in form text fields as they are
in the code is IE 5x on a mac and NOT the OSX version of the browser. We
have tested Opera, Netscape, Icab etc etc.

So some how we have to disable output escaping on the data contained in text
fields that are in forms....

I have also tried to play with the PIs and still no success.

Tim Cavanagh