Hi all,

I have a small encoding problem in cocoon 2.0.2. I have a utf-8 encoded
text that is transformed to html with an xsl stylesheet. After the
processing the unicode characters aren't displayed properly. When I
looked at the page source my characters were hardcoded in html entities
like & Aumlaut; when it should have been an a with a macron. When I
processed the xml source and the stylesheet by xalan it worked fine.

Furthermore some of the unicode characters in hyperlinks are displayed
properly in the status bar at the bottom of my browser but aren't in the
main browser window. This led me to conclude that the problem most be
somewhere internally in cocoon.

When I looked through the log files I couldn't find any noticable
exceptions.

Could somebody please help me out?

I have a sdk 1.3.1 on a SuSE linux 8.0 box and cocoon 2.0.2 is running
on tomcat 4.0.1

regards sjoerd