>FYI, the domain name cocoon-users.org is available.
>   I agree that a site like the one you mentioned would be a very
>valuable resource. However, the entry point for new cocoon users
>is the site on apache.org; we probably should focus on improving
>it instead of making lots of small sites.

I agree. But, xml.apache.org/cocoon can and should not be
the only place to find information on Cocoon. E. g., I prefer to
publish my stuff on cocooncenter.org, because I have direct influence
on the site - this reduces the time for changes.

But a list to _important_ links should be hosted by apache.org.
The CVS already contains a file (documentation/xdocs/cocoon-links.xml)
with some interesting links. But here you see the problem - I proposed
to include this page 4 weeks ago, and I can't predict when it will be online.

Greetings,
Andreas