At 09:35 22/03/2002, you wrote:
> > I wonder if there is a piece of software that accepts mails as input
> and format them for the web.
> > So I can forward it the best mails of the lists, and browse them, as an
> FAQ.

The editing part of FAQ maintenance cannot be underestimated.

I'm quite keen to discuss FAQ building with anyone interested. I sort of
look after the FOP FAQ and attempted to fix the Jyve-FAQ.

I was re-directed to the forrest-dev mailing list for FAQ discussion but
there hasn't been much talk about it yet.

I am thinking more and more that an XIndice and Cocoon based FAQ system
would be best - but I don't have any intention of adding stuff by email.....

Hmmmm

Alex

Openweb Analysts Ltd, London
Software For Complex Websites