Dear Cocoon User Group:

   First of all, I LOVE the Cocoon framework,
   I'm a total believer, and expecially love
   how Cocoon2 is turning out!

   Cocoon seems just awesomely powerfully, years
   ahead of the classical architectures proposed
   by Sun (i.e. JSP to ServletBeans to EJBs...).

   But how come there is NO (i.e. ABSOLUTELY NO)
   demand for Cocoon expertise in the US market?
   Type in key word "java" and retrieve 3500 hits
   on www.dice.com.  Type in key word "cocoon"
   and get ZERO!

   Is it all just a dream?

       Steve

PS:
   No need to reply if "your" commerical project
   is using it: congradulation.  But the bigger
   picture is my question.

http://movies.yahoo.com/