I am running THREE cocoon apps piecefully alongside each other.  The error
that surfaces the most is hsql of the first app capturing a TCP/IP port
hsql uses.  The other apps using this port can't connect on that port any
more and throw an error.  Adjusting the hsql database properties solves a
lot of demo database errors.

BTW IIRC there has been a thread about running several instances of Cocoon
on a web server a while back.  Memory wise it's a better idea to use sub
sitemaps and use only 1 cocoon installation.  Of course this contradicts
entirely with the compiling War package subject ;-)

Bert