Hi folks,

I have a XIndice backed Cocoon website which I want to speed up. It is far
too slow.

One thing I need to reduce is the number of XSLT for loops, but that's for
another time.

The second thing I am looking at is trying to use Cocoon/Avalon caching and
I am not sure I understand it.

Do I cache the database results, or the xml/html which we get from them
after being processed by XSLT ?

My XML database changes very infrequently - can I tell the cache that it
has been updated and thus all cached things should be dropped?

Feel free to point me at the docs if I've missed them.

Alex

Openweb Analysts Ltd, London: Software For Complex Websites
http://www.OWAL.co.uk/
Free Consultancy for London Companies thinking of Open Source Software.