Xopus is the one I would like to implement in the end.  From what I read on
your site it will be release very soon.  Please let the list (and the rest
of the world!) know when it's out.
Wyona has implemented Xopus in their content management tools, but Xopus is
not included in their CVS build :-(
Wyona has moved to Cocoon 2.1-dev yesterday!

 From the links I have received I think my original editor is the easiest
to implement at the moment.  I'll try to use JTidy to convert the received
String to XHTML.  It's already included in Cocoon anyways.  Since I'll be
writing out the result to a file using the SourceWritingTransformer I don't
really need to convert to DOM or SAX (I think).

Bert

BTW Jeremy, if you are reading this: the slashedit editor is broken since
the SourceWrintingTransformer moved.