The server should be demystified for Web Developers.  If you can't handle
it stick to Photoshop and Dreamweaver!
Separation of Concerns is what Cocoon is all about right.  So HTML junkies
can be just that, they just need to learn xsl as well.

I personally think xsl is much cooler anyways.

Can anyone answer my question about those missing Classes?  I still can't
find them, and the Web Server is configured right.

-Adam

                      Lajos Moczar

                      <[EMAIL PROTECTED]        To:       [EMAIL PROTECTED]

                      m>                       cc:

                                               Subject:  Re: Logging and Form
Validation
                      06/07/02 03:30 PM

                      Please respond to

                      cocoon-users

web developers could always learn Cocoon ...

Vadim Gritsenko wrote:

>>From: Hunsberger, Peter [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
>>

>>>(remember, you still must have validation on the backend)
>>>
>>Precisely my original point: since you have to write the server side
>>validation anyway, do you really want to write both client and server
>>
> side
>
>>validation?
>>

> It is standard to have client-side validation in my current client
> company. And it makes sense most of the time - you want to keep count of
> round trips low.
>
> Otherwise, what web developers would do? ;)
>
> Vadim
>

>>I only do so if there is a real performance penalty with the
>>page validation/regeneration on the server side...

Lajos

Cocoon training, consulting & support
galatea.com