On 04.Jul.2002 -- 03:52 PM, Christian Haul wrote:
> On 04.Jul.2002 -- 03:46 PM, Alexander Schatten wrote:
> > no, I am sorry, you definitly miss the point: I have no problems with
> > some special scenario or some exotic servlet environment:
>
> Could we please keep in mind that we're discussing a CVS HEAD,
> i.e. per definition unstable and broken version? Gee, sometimes it
> doesn't even compile!

Oh, I should have added that a *bug fix branch* exists, for those that
want an up-to-date version but don't want to live on the cutting edge:

from http://xml.apache.org/cvs.html, changed for 2.0.3:

cvs -d :pserver:[EMAIL PROTECTED]:/home/cvspublic login
password: anoncvs

cvs -d :pserver:[EMAIL PROTECTED]:/home/cvspublic \
        checkout -r cocoon_2_0_3_branch xml-cocoon2

        Chris.

Please follow up summarizing your problem and which suggested solution
/ information worked for you when you consider your problem
solved. Add "SUMMARY: " to the subject line. This will make FAQ
generation and searching the list easier. In addition, it makes
helping you more fun. Thank you.

--
C h r i s t i a n       H a u l
[EMAIL PROTECTED]