> From: Boscoe [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
>
> Well,
>
> just read a bit further: StreamGenerator seems to be exactly what I
> need. But how can XSP access data from a StreamGenerator ?

You've got to know that pipeline (no aggregation) has to have one and
only generator. Thus, either XSP or StreamGenerator can be used as entry
point.

OTOH, there are possibilities to access this data from the XSP by means
of inclusion. I don't know why you want to use XSP and StreamGenerator
simultaneously, but it is possible to create yet another pipeline with
the StreamGenerator and get its content in your XSP using util
logicsheet.

Vadim