De: Argyn Kuketayev [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Date: vendredi 16 août 2002 17:05
À: '[EMAIL PROTECTED]'
Objet: RE: Can cocoon write pdf to a file?

well, I don't remember who started the thread, not me though :)

I'll also need some sort of solution with large PDF files. The idea is that
you come and launch report, and given a URL to check it later (when PDF is
ready). The URL would point to a file on the disk, which will be stored for
some time, say one day.

Cashing is for a different situation, which you described.